There’s an old adage that applies to the Law of Attraction: “Creating a castle is as easy as creating a button.”
If you’re serious about living the life of your dreams, you must clearly define your goals before you harness the Law of Attraction. Hazy goals create hazy results — in other words, you’ll get half-baked success. So improve your chances of living your dream by following these seven steps for success:
- Write out your goals.
- Make a plan for achieving them.
- Set a realistic and achieveable deadline for each action step in your plan.
- Hang your goals where you can see them every day (examples: bathroom mirror, computer, refrigerator, car, and every other place where you’re forced to look at your goals multiple times each day.)
- Create a Treasure Map (pictorial collage) of your goals to further stimulate your subconscious mind with colors and pictures. Treasure Maps are great tools for harnessing the Law of Attraction. Be sure to add a recent HAPPY photo of yourself to the center of your collage. That way, your subconscious will work to keep you feeling that way.
- Vividly engage all five of your physical senses to creatively visualize the end result of your goals, as if you’re already achieved them. Do this twice daily: five minutes in the morning and five minutes at night.
- Take action on your goals every day without fail.
These steps are the secret to creating magic in your life. They’ve worked for me, attracting better jobs, all-expense paid vacations, repair pros (plumber, computer tech, auto mechanic etc.), lost objects, lovers, animal companions, new clients — the sky’s the limit! Never limit yourself by what you think you can achieve.
Instead, concentrate on the outcome you desire. That way, you’ll achieve quicker results.